We provide you with step-by-step lessons on the entire process of becoming a published author. This track will leave you with a complete, edited manuscript that’s in the hands of multiple publishers.
How you use our courses is completely up to you, but for the new writers, we suggest starting right at the beginning, with Course 1. Alternatively, you can navigate the courses according to what stage you're at with your manuscript.
3 Units . 54 Lessons
How To Write A Novel
- Learn essential literary devices and brainstorming techniques
- Create a plausible, intriguing plot
- Craft relatable, well-rounded characters
- Flesh out chapters with texture and authentic detail
- Format your novel for publishers
1 Units . 17 Lessons
How To Edit A Novel
- Learn about the 3 kinds of editing
- Pinpoint the flaws in your novel and fix them
- Get valuable feedback from beta readers
- Most common spelling and grammatical mistakes
- How to proofread your novel