Writer's Edit is not currently looking for writers.
However, we do open up recruitment on a regular basis, so bookmark this page and re-visit regularly to stay in the loop!
Writer's Edit is looking for talented bloggers who are capable of submitting high-quality content on an ongoing basis.
The content will be based almost entirely on fiction novel writing tips & advice.
- You must be an expert/fluent in English with impeccable spelling and use of grammar.
- You must be willing & able to commit to long-term work if we choose to contract your services.
- You must be reasonably responsive via email.
- You must be serious about pursuing a creative writing career yourself.
- You must be capable of producing at least 5000 words per month, with a creative commons image approximately every 400 words.
- Your articles must be unique. They will be checked!
- You must adhere to the Writer's Edit house style and be willing to make unlimited revisions as requested by our Editor. We strongly recommend that you read through some of our articles to review the sort of quality that we are looking for.
- You may not re-post the articles elsewhere, however you will have author credit at the bottom of each article and use the article in your portfolio.
Bonus Points If You...
- Are capable of using WordPress.
- Are capable of contributing article topic ideas yourself.
- The payment structure we have is ratcheted based on the number of words in each individual article, and the writer is rewarded at a higher rate per word if they write longer, more in-depth articles.
- Further details regarding pay rates will be given to successful applicants.
- Creative writing university students are welcome to apply!
- If you have a portfolio or other examples/samples of your work - please include them in your application.
- If you have references/contacts of people/websites for whom you've worked previously - please include them in your application.
- Only successful applicants considered for employment will be contacted.
- If you would like to ask questions before you apply - please contact us here.
Please fill out the below form.