AK Internet Consulting
Are you an expert with a Mac and / or iOS device? Do you love all things Apple? Are you an experienced writer with proven writing samples? If so, we want to talk to you.
Switching to Mac is looking for a writer to come on board and dazzle our readers with their Mac and iOS expert knowledge. The pay will start at 10 cents per word with future opportunities for pay raises and more articles when you prove your talents.
Here are some other requirements for the job :
– You must be willing to follow direction from the managing editor.
– You must be able to accept constructive criticism and edit articles where required.
– Perfect English skills (native speaker) are absolutely essential for this job.
– You should be able to explain things in a concise easy-to-understand way, as well as take good quality screenshots, work with minimal supervision, be familiar with Slack and Trello, and produce high-quality work which requires minimal editing.
Please only apply if :
– you can commit to doing a minimum 2-3 articles a week,
– you are willing to stay with us for the long-term,
– you can stick to deadlines,
– you are a team player,
– you have relevant published clips to show us. By published clips, we mean published on the website that commissioned the article. Not ghostwritten links, Google Drive links or Blogger links.
The links should also be about tech – NOT ANY OTHER SUBJECT.
– you are willing to write a trial no-obligation article (which will be paid).
If you would like to apply, check out our website at switchingtomac.com and see if the website looks like a good fit for you.
If so, please email Mark at [email protected] and tell him why you would be the ideal person to be hired for the position. Also remember to include your tech writing clips and if you are on LinkedIn, include the link so we can view your profile.
Also, so we have an idea of how your mind works, give us 5 ideas that you would pitch to us if you were hired. We look forward to receiving your application.