We talk to a lot of writers who dream of becoming published authors, writers at all different stages in their careers.
Thing is, the average 'Writer's Life' isn't easy, are we right?
There are so many talented writers out there who just need a little extra guidance when it comes to getting their writing 'out there'.
"Writing a book is such a huge task - I’m overwhelmed and don’t know where to start"
"There’s no way I could write a book while I work a full-time job"
"I’ve got a basic idea but I’ve got no idea how to turn it into a full-length book"
"People tell me to submit my book to publishers but I don’t know how"
So, how do you go from ‘writer’ to ‘published author’?
Year after year, writers come to us for assistance with writing their books and dealing with publishers, so we put together a collection of easy to follow, step-by-step blueprints for aspiring authors to achieve their goals.
You’ll have 24-7 access to courses and tools including...
- How To Write A Novel
- How To Edit Your Novel
- How To Submit Your Novel To Publishers
- How To Prepare Your Book For Self-Publishing
- How To Self-Publish An eBook On Amazon
- How To Self-Publish A Print Book On Amazon
- Access to our worldwide directory of book publishers
- Access to our jobs and opportunities board for paid writing work
- A free copy of our ebook Traditional vs Self-Publishing: Which Is Right For You?
- Printable, actionable worksheets
- Publishing Terms glossary
- Checklists to keep you on track
- Insider industry knowledge
3 months full membership access.
- Writing Courses (121 lessons)
- Paid Writing Jobs Board (updated daily)
- Writing Opportunities (awards, contests) board
- Publishers Directory
- Exclusive Members-Only Downloadables
Early Bird Access: Still Available.3 months :
then $9 per month
3 Months Full Membership Access
Cancel any time.