We talk to a lot of writers who dream of becoming published authors, writers at all different stages in their careers.
Thing is, the average 'Writer's Life' isn't easy, are we right?
There are so many talented writers out there who just need a little extra guidance when it comes to getting their writing 'out there'.
"Writing a book is such a huge task - I’m overwhelmed and don’t know where to start"
"There’s no way I could write a book while I work a full-time job"
"I’ve got a basic idea but I’ve got no idea how to turn it into a full-length book"
"People tell me to submit my book to publishers but I don’t know how"
So, how do you go from ‘writer’ to ‘published author’?
Year after year, writers come to us for assistance with writing their books and dealing with publishers, so we put together a collection of easy to follow, step-by-step blueprints for aspiring authors to achieve their goals.
You’ll have 24-7 access to courses and tools including...
- How To Write A Novel
- How To Edit Your Novel
- How To Submit Your Novel To Publishers
- How To Prepare Your Book For Self-Publishing
- How To Self-Publish An eBook On Amazon
- How To Self-Publish A Print Book On Amazon
- Access to our worldwide directory of book publishers
- Access to our jobs and opportunities board for paid writing work
- A free copy of our ebook Traditional vs Self-Publishing: Which Is Right For You?
- Printable, actionable worksheets
- Publishing Terms glossary
- Checklists to keep you on track
- Insider industry knowledge
Writer's Edit courses are currently closed to new members. The good news is that we have a waiting list, and we expect new seats to become available mid-2017.
Give us your email address and we'll let you know as soon as a spot becomes available for you!
Looking for remote writing jobs?
You're in luck, my friend!
We currently have a limited number of memberships available for access to our exclusive writing jobs & opportunities board. We only list writing jobs which you can do remotely, from anywhere in the world.