Writer’s Edit and Talem Press are not like other publishers.
As authors ourselves, we understand the heartache and frustration that comes hand-in-hand with the submissions process.
Which is why we get back to everyone who submits. Within three weeks. Regardless of the outcome.
Closed for submissions
The Writer’s Edit imprint, Talem Press is currently closed for full-length manuscript submissions.
We expect to re-open our submissions mid-2020.
The public will be advised on this page and via Talem Press and social media.
Alternatively if you would like to be notified when we re-open submissions – please provide us with your details below:
General tips and notes for submission
Talem Press publishes fantasy fiction that empowers its readers. We’re a house that’s particularly passionate about unlikely heroines, mysterious magic and out-of-this-world story-telling.
Please follow the submission guidelines carefully.
- Only submit your book if it’s fantasy fiction. We’re not accepting other genres at this time.
- Follow the submissions guidelines. They’re there for a reason!
- Only submit your book once. We’ll get back to you within three weeks.
- Please note that we are unable to provide feedback on unsuccessful submissions.
- Please be polite and patient.
- Please note that your submission will be treated as a confidential matter.
- As a matter of courtesy, we ask that you inform us as soon as possible if your manuscript is accepted elsewhere.
Need to get in touch? Contact us here.