Learn how to craft all the essential submission elements such as a synopsis, a covering letter, a query letter and a killer author bio.
We take you through which publishers to approach, what they want and how to submit your novel to them.
Unit A : Preparation
- Lesson 1 : Introduction
- Lesson 2 : Different Types of Publishers
- Lesson 3 : Finalising Your Manuscript For Submission
- Lesson 4 : Writing A Synopsis For Your Novel
- Lesson 5 : How to Write A Query Letter For Your Novel
- Lesson 6 : How to Write a Cover Letter For Your Novel
- Lesson 7 : How to Write a Killer Author Bio
- Lesson 8 : Do You Need a Pen Name?
- Lesson 9 : Create a Submissions Spreadsheet
- Lesson 10 : An Overview of Publishers by Genre
- Lesson 11 : Final Tips for Submissions Spreadsheet
- Lesson 12 : Master Publishing Industry Etiquette
- Lesson 13 : After Submitting To Publishers
- Lesson 14 : Conclusion